Contributed by Kennebunk Free Library
This church was once called St. Monica's. It was built in 1896. It has been enlarged, once in 1925 and once more recently. It is now Holy Cross Lutheran Church.
About This Item
- Title: Church on Storer Street, Kennebunk
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Location: Kennebunk, York County, ME
- Media: Cabinet photograph
- Dimensions: 8.3 cm x 11.4 cm
- Local Code: Joy 1108
- Collection: Ken Joy Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Kennebunk Free Library
112 Main Street, Kennebunk, ME 04043
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.