Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Harlow's Restaurant on Island Avenue on Peaks Island, taken in the 1880s.
About This Item
- Title: Harlow's Restaurant, Peaks Island, ca. 1880s
- Creation Date: circa 1885
- Subject Date: circa 1885
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Glass Negative
- Local Code: Coll. 423, Box 6/11
- Collection: R. Cutler Libby glass plate negatives
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Peaks Island (Portland, Me.)--Photographs
- Harlow's Restaurant--Maine--Portland--Peaks Island
- Restaurants--Maine--Portland--Peaks Island
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.