Contributed by Kennebunk Free Library
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Viintage view of bridge and Kennebunk Lower Village taken in the 1880s from the South Congregational church. This image shows the railroad depot.
About This Item
- Title: Aerial View of Kennebunk Lower Village, 1880s
- Creation Date: circa 1880
- Subject Date: circa 1880
- Local Name: Lower Village
- Town: Kennebunk
- County: York
- State: ME
- Media: Oversized Cabinet Photo
- Dimensions: 15.9 cm x 20.3 cm
- Local Code: Joy 264 A
- Collection: Ken Joy Collection
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Kennebunk Free Library
112 Main Street, Kennebunk, ME 04043
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.