Contributed by Aroostook County Historical and Art Museum
In 1945, ten Camp Houlton prisoners of war built this bridge over Cook's Brook near Houlton.
About This Item
- Title: Bridge over Cook's Brook, Houlton, 1945
- Creation Date: 1945
- Subject Date: 1945
- Local Name: Cook's Brook
- Town: Houlton
- County: Aroostook
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 5.8 cm x 10.3 cm
- Collection: Catherine Bell Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Prisoners of war--German--Maine--Houlton
- World War, 1939-1945--Prisoners
- Detention facilities--Maine--Houlton
- Concentration camps--Maine--Houlton
For more information about this item, contact:Aroostook County Historical and Art Museum
109 Main Street, Houlton, ME 04730
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.