Contributed by Aroostook County Historical and Art Museum
The barber is identified as a prisoner of war at Camp Houlton cutting the hair of a U.S. Army soldier.
About This Item
- Title: German barber, Camp Houlton, 1945
- Creation Date: circa 1945
- Subject Date: circa 1945
- Location: Houlton, Aroostook County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 11.5 cm x 17 cm
- Collection: Catherine Bell Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Prisoners of war--German--Maine--Houlton--Photographs
- World War, 1939-1945--Prisoners
- Concentration camps--Maine--Houlton
- Detention facilities--Maine--Houlton
- Barbers--Maine--Houlton--Camp Houlton
- Camp Houlton (Me.)
For more information about this item, contact:Aroostook County Historical and Art Museum
109 Main Street, Houlton, ME 04730
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
More to Consider
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.