Contributed by Fryeburg Historical Society
Slightly rusty, silver colored with a large indentation on the side. Lid is in the middle of the can, hole in middle of lid for ventilation. Used in the corn canning industry. Used in a corn shop in Fryeburg, Maine.
About This Item
- Title: Corn can from Fryeburg
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Town: Fryeburg
- County: Oxford
- State: ME
- Media: Tin
- Dimensions: 11 cm x 10.6 cm x 10.6 cm
- Object Type: Physical Object
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Canned vegetable industry--Maine--Fryeburg
- Tin cans
- Canned food industry--Maine--Fryeburg--Equipment and supplies
- Corn preservation--Equipment and supplies
For more information about this item, contact:Fryeburg Historical Society
83 Portland St, Fryeburg, ME 04037
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.