Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
A stereograph view of the destruction of the Portland fire of 1866, showing Federal from Pearl streets, looking northeast.
About This Item
- Title: Federal Street, Portland after Great Fire, 1866
- Creator: John P. Soule
- Creation Date: 1866-07-12
- Subject Date: 1866-07-04
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Stereograph
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 17 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 2033
- Collection: Great Portland Fire of 1866 stereoscopic photographs
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Federal Street (Portland, Me.)
- Fireworks--Accidents and injuries
- Great Fire of Portland (Me.)--Disasters
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.