Contributed by Museum at Portland Head
Original United States Lighthouse Establishment brass dustpan. Handle brace marked: U.S. LIGHT-HOUSE ESTABLISHMENT Pan marked: U.S.L.H. DEPOT 3 DIST. LAMP SHOP. STATEN ISLAND, NY. Dustpan is entirely of brass.
About This Item
- Title: U.S. Lighthouse Establishment Dustpan ca. 1890
- Creation Date: circa 1890
- Subject Date: circa 1890
- Town: Cape Elizabeth, Staten Island
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME, NY
- Media: Brass
- Dimensions: 32 cm x 30 cm
- Object Type: Physical Object
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- United States. Lighthouse Establishment--Equipment and supplies
- Sweeping & dusting--Maine
For more information about this item, contact:Museum at Portland Head
1000 Shore Road, Cape Elizabeth, ME 04107
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.