Contributed by Aroostook County Historical and Art Museum
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Maggie Finnigan's cows and horses, East Hodgdon.
Finnigan (b. 1858), a widow, lived on the farm with her son George and cousin, Robert.
This photograph was taken by (Edward) E. B. White, a Houlton merchant and skilled amateur photographer.
About This Item
- Title: Pasture, East Hodgdon, ca. 1890
- Creator: White, E. B.
- Creation Date: circa 1890
- Subject Date: circa 1890
- Town: East Hodgdon
- County: Aroostook
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 11.2 cm x 19.6 cm
- Collection: E. B. White Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Finnigan, Margaret--Homes and haunts--Maine--East Hodgdon
- Farms--Maine--East Hodgdon
- Meadows--Maine--East Hodgdon
- Grazing--Maine--East Hodgdon
For more information about this item, contact:Aroostook County Historical and Art Museum
109 Main Street, Houlton, ME 04730
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.