Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Outdoor fish processing in Eastport. This image shows children working at a fish processing plant.
About This Item
- Title: Fish processing, Eastport, ca. 1902
- Creation Date: circa 1902
- Subject Date: circa 1902
- Location: Eastport, Washington County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 25 cm x 19 cm
- Local Code: Photographs--Eastport
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Children's rights--Maine--Eastport
- Child laborers
- Business enterprises--Maine--Eastport
- Fishing industry--Maine--Eastport
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.