Contributed by Aroostook County Historical and Art Museum
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The H. B. Drake Meat cart built by Silas W. Taber, Houlton.
Pictured from left to right: L. Frank McNally, Silas W. Taber, R. Pat Dunn.
About This Item
- Title: H. B. Drake Meat cart
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Location: Houlton, Aroostook County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 11.9 cm x 19.63 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- H.B. Drake Meat (Firm) (Houlton, Me.)--Equipment and supplies
- Carts & wagons
- Meat industry--Maine--Houlton
- Taber Wagon Works (Houlton, Me.)
For more information about this item, contact:Aroostook County Historical and Art Museum
109 Main Street, Houlton, ME 04730
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.