Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The Mt. Desert steamship was owned by the Boston and Bangor Steamship Company and sailed to and from Mt. Desert and Rockland between 1879 and 1904.
About This Item
- Title: Mount Desert Steamship at the Bar Harbor wharf, ca. 1890
- Creation Date: circa 1890
- Subject Date: circa 1890
- Town: Bar Harbor
- County: Hancock
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 19 cm x 25 cm
- Local Code: Photographs--Bar Harbor
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Boston and Bangor Steamship Co.
- Bar Harbor (Me.)--Description and views--Photographs
- Mt. Desert (steamboat)--Photographs
- Steamboats--Maine--Bar Harbor
- Mount Desert (steamboat)
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.