Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The Mt. Desert steamship was owned by the Boston and Bangor Steamship Company and sailed to and from Mt. Desert and Rockland between 1879 and 1904.
About This Item
- Title: Mount Desert Steamship at the Bar Harbor wharf, ca. 1890
- Creation Date: circa 1890
- Subject Date: circa 1890
- Town: Bar Harbor
- County: Hancock
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 19 cm x 25 cm
- Local Code: Photographs--Bar Harbor
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Boston and Bangor Steamship Co.
- Bar Harbor (Me.)--Description and views--Photographs
- Mt. Desert (steamboat)--Photographs
- Steamboats--Maine--Bar Harbor
- Mount Desert (steamboat)
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.