Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The ballroom of the Capt. Daniel Holden-John W. Frost House in Topsham in a photo taken in 1962 for the Historic American Buildings Survey.
About This Item
- Title: Ballroom, Holden-Frost House, Topsham, 1962
- Creation Date: 1962
- Subject Date: 1962
- Town: Topsham
- County: Sagadahoc
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 12 cm x 18 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 445, Box 1
- Collection: Historic American Buildings Survey
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Architectural elements--Maine--Topsham
- Architecture, domestic--Maine--Topsham
- Frost, John W.--Homes and haunts--Maine--Topsham
- Historic American Buildings Survey
- Historic buildings--Maine--Topsham
- Holden, Daniel--Homes and haunts--Maine--Topsham
- Holden-Frost House (Topsham, Me.)--Interiors--Photographs
- United States. National Park Service. National Architectural and Engineering Records Division
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.