Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The fireplace wall in the southwest room on the first floor of the McCobb-Hill-Minott House, a two-story house, with hipped roof and cupola, and a central hall. It was built in 1773-1774 by housewright Isaac Packard.
About This Item
- Title: Fireplace, McCobb-Hill-Minott House, Phippsburg, 1962
- Creation Date: 1962
- Subject Date: 1962
- Location: Phippsburg, Sagadahoc County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 13 cm x 18 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 445, Box 1
- Collection: Historic American Buildings Survey photographs
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Architecture, domestic--Maine--Phippsburg
- Historic American Buildings Survey
- Historic buildings--Maine--Phippsburg
- McCobb-Hill-Minott House (Phippsburg, Me.)--Interiors--Photographs
- United States. National Park Service. National Architectural and Engineering Records Division
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.