Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The living room at the Brown-Donahue House in Cape Elizabeth, a house designed by John Calvin Stevens and listed on a 1962 Historic American Buildings Survey.
About This Item
- Title: Living room, Brown-Donahue House, Cape Elizabeth, ca. 1962
- Creation Date: circa 1962
- Subject Date: circa 1962
- Town: Cape Elizabeth
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 13 cm x 18 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 445, Box 1
- Collection: Historic American Buildings Survey
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
- Architecture, domestic--Maine--Cape Elizabeth
- Brown-Donahue House (Cape Elizabeth, Me.)--Interiors--Photographs
- Dwellings--Maine--Cape Elizabeth
- Historic American Buildings Survey
- Historic buildings--Maine--Cape Elizabeth
- Living rooms--Maine--Cape Elizabeth
- Stevens, John Calvin
- United States. National Park Service. National Architectural and Engineering Records Division
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.