Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The Brown-Donahue House, Delano Park, east of Shore Road, was built in 1885-86. John Calvin Stevens was the architect. The house was called "one of the finest and least altered shingle style houses by Stevens" in 1962.
About This Item
- Title: Brown-Donahue House, Cape Elizabeth, 1962
- Creation Date: 1962
- Subject Date: 1962
- Town: Cape Elizabeth
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 13 cm x 18 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 445, Box 1
- Collection: Historic American Buildings Survey
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Architecture, domestic
- Brown-Donahue House (Cape Elizabeth, Me.)--Photographs
- Dwellings--Maine--Cape Elizabeth
- Historic American Buildings Survey
- Historic buildings--Maine--Cape Elizabeth
- Stevens, John Calvin
- United States. National Park Service. National Architectural and Engineering Records Division
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.