Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The grandchildren of Charles Dana Gibson are photographed with an old rocking horse at his summer estate on 700 acre island in Islesboro, July 26, 1937.
About This Item
- Title: Gibson grandchildren, Islesboro, 1937
- Creator: Whitney, G. Herbert
- Creation Date: 1937-07-26
- Subject Date: 1937-07-26
- Town: Islesboro
- County: Waldo
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 12 cm x 17 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 553, No. 1
- Collection: George Herbert Whitney interesting interviews : photographs
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Artists, American
- Children playing
- Gibson, Charles Dana, (1867-1944)--Homes & haunts--Maine--Islesboro
- Hobby horses
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.