Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Manuscript map #45 showing the lot belonging to Henry May and James Larking, part of the Plymouth Company land grant on the western branch of the Sheepscot River, east side.
About This Item
- Title: Henry May, James Larking lot, near the Sheepscot River, 1805
- Creator: Isaac Davis
- Creation Date: 1805-11-25
- Subject Date: 1805-11-25
- Location: Lincoln County, ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Dimensions: 31 cm x 28 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 60, Map 45
- Collection: Plymouth Company (1749-1816) records
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Kennebec Patent -- Maps
- Kennebec Purchase Company -- Maps
- Land grants -- Maine
- Landowners -- Maine
- Maine -- History -- Maps
- Manuscript maps
- Plymouth Company -- 1749-1816 -- Maps
- Plymouth Company Patent -- 1749-1816 -- Maps
- Sheepscot River (Me.)
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.