Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The Elm Theatre , 16 Elm Street, is shown in 1920. The theater opened in the fall of 1916 and was demolished in 1952.
About This Item
- Title: Elm Street, Portland, 1920
- Creation Date: 1920
- Subject Date: 1920
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 24 cm x 19 cm
- Local Code: Photographs--Portland--Streets--Free
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Elm Street (Portland, Me.)--Views
- Elm Theater (Portland, Me.)--Photographs
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.