Contributed by Aroostook County Historical and Art Museum
International Fertilizers promotional photograph. Gilbert Martin farm, St. Agatha. 1200 pounds of 8-16-20 fertilizer per acre, yielding 170 barrels of potatoes per acre.
Girl in center is Rose Ann Hebert Gervais.
About This Item
- Title: Gilbert Martin farm, St. Agatha
- Creation Date: circa 1940
- Subject Date: circa 1940
- Local Name: Gilbert Martin farm
- Town: Saint Agatha
- County: Aroostook
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 9.2 cm x 11.7 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Farms & farming--Maine--St. Agatha
- Potato growers--Maine--St. Agatha--Photographs
- Farms--Maine--St. Agatha
- International Fertilizers (Firm)--Advertising
For more information about this item, contact:Aroostook County Historical and Art Museum
109 Main Street, Houlton, ME 04730
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.