Contributed by Colby College Special Collections
Colby College construction at the Mayflower Hill site. Chapel is framed, and foundations for Runnals, the Library, and Roberts Union are visible.
About This Item
- Title: Earliest construction at Mayflower Hill campus
- Creator: Colby College
- Creation Date: 1938
- Subject Date: 1938
- Location: Waterville, Kennebec County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 20.5 cm x 25.5 cm
- Local Code: CVW CONSTRUCT 0093 212
- Collection: Colbiana Collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Aerial photographs
- Universities & colleges--Maine--Waterville
- Colby College--History--Photographs
For more information about this item, contact:Colby College Special Collections
5150 Mayflower Hill, Waterville, ME 04901
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.