Contributed by Aroostook County Historical and Art Museum
A promotional photograph from International Fertilizers showed Alphie Daigle's farm in New Canada. The yield was 135 twelve-peck barrels of potatoes per acre on the entire acreage of the farm.
About This Item
- Title: Alphie Daigle farm, New Canada, ca. 1930
- Creator: International Fertilizers
- Creation Date: circa 1930
- Subject Date: circa 1930
- Local Name: Alphie Daigle farm
- Town: New Canada
- County: Aroostook
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 9.2 cm x 11.7 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Farms & farming--Maine--New Canada
- Farms--Maine--New Canada
- International Fertilizers (Firm)--Advertising
- Potato growers--Maine--New Canada--Photographs
For more information about this item, contact:Aroostook County Historical and Art Museum
109 Main Street, Houlton, ME 04730
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.