Contributed by Sedgwick-Brooklin Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Label of Farnsworth Packing Company for Pennant Brand canned Maine clams.
About This Item
- Title: Farnsworth Packing Co. label, Brooklin, ca. 1910
- Creation Date: circa 1910
- Subject Date: circa 1910
- Town: Brooklin
- County: Hancock
- State: ME
- Media: Photo transparency
- Local Code: Brooklin Fish Factories 37/8
- Collection: Private
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Canned foods--Labeling--Maine--Brooklin
- Canned seafood
- Commercial art--Maine--Brooklin
- Farnsworth Packing Company (Brooklin, Me.)
- Food industry--Maine--Brooklin
For more information about this item, contact:Sedgwick-Brooklin Historical Society
PO Box 171, Sedgwick, ME 04646
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.