Contributed by Sedgwick-Brooklin Historical Society
- Item 12763
- print page
- download web image
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Women working at Herrick & Allen's Fish Cannery were transported to and from work in a bus. About 1948.
About This Item
- Title: Fish Cannery Worker Transportation Bus, Brooklin, 1948
- Creator: Jane Hooper
- Creation Date: 1995
- Subject Date: 1948
- Location: Brooklin, Hancock County, ME
- Media: Photo transparency
- Local Code: Brooklin Fish Factories 36/3
- Collection: Private collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Herrick & Allen's Cannery (Brooklin, Me.)--Equipment and supplies--Photographs
- Sardine fisheries--Maine--Brooklin
- Canned food industry--Maine--Brooklin
- Industrial facilities--Maine--Brooklin
- Herrick & Allen's Cannery (Brooklin, Me.)--Employees
- factory transportation
- fish cannery operationsFacilities
- Industrial Facilities
- women workers
- worker bus
- worker transportation
For more information about this item, contact:Sedgwick-Brooklin Historical Society
PO Box 171, Sedgwick, ME 04646
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.