Contributed by Sedgwick-Brooklin Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Exterior of the Steven & Charles Cousins blueberry cannery at Brooklin in the early 1930s. Clams, brown bread and baked beans were also canned at this factory.
About This Item
- Title: Blueberry Cannery, Brooklin
- Creator: Hooper, Jane
- Creation Date: 1995
- Subject Date: circa 1933
- Town: Brooklin
- County: Hancock
- State: ME
- Media: 35mm phototransparency from printed page
- Local Code: Brooklin Fish Factories A
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Food canning industry--Maine--Brooklin
- Industrial facilities--Maine--Brooklin
- Stevens and Charles Cousins Blueberry Cannery (Brooklin, Me.)--Photographs
For more information about this item, contact:Sedgwick-Brooklin Historical Society
PO Box 171, Sedgwick, ME 04646
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.