Contributed by Sedgwick-Brooklin Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Herrick & Allen's Fish Cannery seen from the water at Brooklin, Maine.
About This Item
- Title: Herrick and Allen's Fish Cannery, Brooklin, 1927
- Creator: Hooper, Jane
- Creation Date: 1995
- Subject Date: 1927
- Town: Brooklin
- County: Hancock
- State: ME
- Media: Photo transparency
- Local Code: Brooklin Fish Factories 32/3
- Collection: Private
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Sardine fisheries--Maine--Brooklin
- Herrick & Allen's Fish Cannery (Brooklin, Me.)--Photographs
- Industrial facilities--Maine--Brooklin
- Canned food industry--Maine--Brooklin
- Industrial Facilities
- maritime industry
For more information about this item, contact:Sedgwick-Brooklin Historical Society
PO Box 171, Sedgwick, ME 04646
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.