Contributed by Sedgwick-Brooklin Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Label for flaked fish canned by Herrick & Allen at Brooksville, Maine. The label shows the business location in Brooksville, home of the owners; the cannery itself was at Center Harbor, Brooklin.
About This Item
- Title: Label for Canned Fish Product
- Creator: Hooper, Jane
- Creation Date: 1995
- Subject Date: circa 1930
- Town: Brooklin, Brooksville
- County: Hancock
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Local Code: Brooklin Fish Factories 35/8
- Collection: Private
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Fishing industry--Maine
- Herrick and Allen (Firm) (Brooksville, Me.)--Manufactures
- Canned fish--Maine--Brooklin
- Food industry--Maine--Brooklin
- Commercial art--Maine--Brooklin
- Canned foods--Labeling--Maine--Brooklin
For more information about this item, contact:Sedgwick-Brooklin Historical Society
PO Box 171, Sedgwick, ME 04646
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.