Contributed by Sedgwick-Brooklin Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Farnsworth cannery and wharf in Brooklin. The white house at left center was Charlie Tyler's. His store is underneath.
About This Item
- Title: Sardine Cannery with House & Store, Brooklin
- Creator: Hooper, Jane
- Creation Date: 1995
- Subject Date: circa 1920
- Town: Brooklin
- County: Hancock
- State: ME
- Media: Photo transparency
- Local Code: Brooklin Fish Factories 12/2
- Collection: Private
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Tyler, Charles--Homes and haunts--Maine--Brooklin
- Tyler, Charlie--Homes and haunts--Maine--Brooklin
- Farnsworth Cannery (Brooklin, Me.)--Photographs
- Sardine fisheries--Maine--Brooklin
- Canned food industry--Maine--Brooklin
- Industrial facilities--Maine--Brooklin
- Stores, Retail--Maine--Brooklin
- Industrial Facilities
- maritime industry
For more information about this item, contact:Sedgwick-Brooklin Historical Society
PO Box 171, Sedgwick, ME 04646
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.