Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Percival P. Baxter spent his lifetime as a public servant. He gave the land around Baxter State Park to the State of Maine and gave the land for the Governor Baxter School for the Deaf on Mackworth Island.
About This Item
- Title: Percival P. Baxter, ca. 1921
- Creator: A. W. Elson & Co.
- Creation Date: circa 1921
- Subject Date: circa 1921
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 22 cm x 16 cm
- Local Code: Photographs--People--Baxter
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Authors, American--Maine
- Baxter State Park (Me.)
- Baxter, Percival P., 1876-1969--Portrait photographs
- Governor Baxter School for the Deaf (Me.)
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.