Contributed by Maine Historical Society
This is a carbon of a letter from Judge Max Pinansky that was sent out to members and supporters of the Portland Inter-Racial Fellowship of America discussing the apparent demise of the group. The letter sought commitments of support to revive the group.
About This Item
- Title: Letter concerning demise of Inter Racial Fellowship, Portland, 1936
- Creator: Pinansky, Max L.
- Creation Date: 1936-09-19
- Subject Date: 1936-09-19
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Local Code: Coll. 1042, Box 1/5
- Collection: Max Louis Pinansky collection
- Object Type: Text
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Inter-Racial Fellowship of America
- Pinansky, Max L.--Correspondence
- Portland (Me.)--Societies and clubs
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.