Letter concerning demise of Inter Racial Fellowship, Portland, 1936
Contributed by Maine Historical Society
This is a carbon of a letter from Judge Max Pinansky that was sent out to members and supporters of the Portland Inter-Racial Fellowship of America discussing the apparent demise of the group. The letter sought commitments of support to revive the group.
- Title: Letter concerning demise of Inter Racial Fellowship, Portland, 1936
- Creator: Pinansky, Max L.
- Creation Date: 1936-09-19
- Subject Date: 1936-09-19
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Local Code: Coll. 1042, Box 1/5
- Collection: Max Louis Pinansky collection
- Object Type: Text
For more information about this item, contact:
Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x219
Cross Reference Searches
LC Subject Headings
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.