Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Robert A. Ashworth wrote to Max Pinansky, a Portland judge, about the possibility of holding a community conference in Portland organized by the National Conference of Jews and Christians. The letter is dated July 6, 1934
About This Item
- Title: Letter to Max Pinansky from Robert A. Ashworth, 1934
- Creator: Ashworth, Robert A.
- Creation Date: 1936-07-06
- Subject Date: 1936-07-06
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper
- Local Code: Coll. 1042, Box 1/5
- Collection: Max Louis Pinansky collection
- Object Type: Text
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Conventions and congresses
- National Conference of Jews and Christians (U.S.)--Records and correspondence
- Pinansky, Max L.--Correspondence
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.