Contributed by Stockholm Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
View of Box Mill, Veneer Mill, and Clothes Pin Mill in Stockholm. Also visible is the original bridge, which washed out in the 1916 flood.
About This Item
- Title: Mills, Stockholm, ca. 1900
- Creator: Lombard, Vaughn
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Town: Stockholm
- County: Aroostook
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 115 cm x 165 cm
- Local Code: P-377
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Lumber industry--Maine--Stockholm
- Veneer Mill (Stockholm, Me.)--Photographs
- Industrial facilities--Maine--Stockholm
- Box industry--Maine--Stockholm
For more information about this item, contact:Stockholm Historical Society
280 Main Street, Stockholm, ME 04783
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.