Contributed by Maine Historical Society/MaineToday Media
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Blanche Hill, a delegate from Twin Falls, Idaho, arrived in Portland for the 1925 convention of the National Federation of Business and Professional Women's Clubs (NFBWPC). It was the organization's seventh national convention.
This photograph appeared in the July 13, 1925 edition of the "Portland Evening Express."
About This Item
- Title: NFBWC Convention arrival, Portland, 1925
- Creation Date: 1925
- Subject Date: 1925
- Town: Portland, Twin Falls
- County: Cumberland
- State: ID, ME
- Media: Glass Negative
- Dimensions: 8.3 cm x 10.8 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 1949, 2005.061.10931
- Collection: Portland Press Herald glass negative collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Grand Trunk Station (Portland, Me.)
- National Federation of Business and Professional Women's Clubs--7th annual convention, July 12-18, 1925--Photographs
- Railroad stations--Maine--Portland
- Women--Societies and clubs--Congresses and conventions
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society/MaineToday Media
489 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
More to Consider
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.