Contributed by Maine Historical Society/MaineToday Media
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Members of Business and Professional Women's clubs arrive by train in Portland for the 1925 seventh national convention of the organization. The convention began July 13, 1925.
About This Item
- Title: Business women's convention, Portland, 1925
- Creation Date: 1925
- Subject Date: 1925
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Glass Negative
- Dimensions: 8.3 cm x 10.8 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 1949, 2005.061.10930
- Collection: Portland Press Herald glass negative collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- National Federation of Business and Professional Women's Clubs--7th annual convention, July 12-18, 1925--Photographs
- Railroad stations--Maine--Portland
- Women--Societies and clubs--Congresses and conventions
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society/MaineToday Media
489 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.