Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Manuscript map number 55, showing Foster's Neck in Georgetown, Maine, Nov. 1, 1746. This map comes from the Proprietors of the Township of Brunswick, also known as the Pejepscot Proprietors.
About This Item
- Title: Foster's Neck, map 55, Georgetown, 1746
- Creator: Scales, James
- Creation Date: 1746-11-01
- Subject Date: 1746-11-01
- Local Name: Foster's Neck
- Town: Georgetown
- County: Sagadahoc
- State: ME
- Media: Ink on paper, map
- Dimensions: 36 cm x 19 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 61, Map 55
- Collection: Proprietors of the Township of Brunswick Pejepscot Proprietors papers
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Georgetown (Me.)--Maps, Manuscript--Early works to 1800
- Land grants--Maine
- Land settlement--Maine
- Land tenure--Maine
- Maine--History--Colonical period, ca. 1600-1775--Maps, Manuscript--Early works to 1800
- Proprietors of the Township of Brunswick--Records and correspondence--Maps, Manuscript--Early works to 1800
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.