Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Mrs. Nevin's desk in the study at the Ethelbert Nevin estate, Blue Hill.
The photograph was taken by G. Herbert Whitney. His wife, Emmie Bailey Whitney, was a reporter and editor at the Lewiston Journal Saturday Magazine.
About This Item
- Title: Interior, Ethelbert Nevin estate, Blue Hill, 1937
- Creator: Whitney, G. Herbert
- Creation Date: 1937-10-03
- Subject Date: 1937-10-03
- Town: Blue Hill
- County: Hancock
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 12 cm x 17 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 553, No. 1
- Collection: George Herbert Whitney interesting interviews : photographs
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Dwellings--Maine--Blue Hill
- Estates--Maine--Blue Hill
- Ethelbert W. Nevin, 1862-1901--Homes and haunts--Blue Hill
- Houses--Maine--Blue Hill
- Nevin, Anne P, d. 1942--Homes and haunts--Maine--Blue Hill
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.