Contributed by Maine Historical Society
The duck pond at Deering Oaks Park in Portland.
About This Item
- Title: Deering Oaks Park, Portland, ca. 1900
- Creation Date: circa 1900
- Subject Date: circa 1900
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Lantern slide
- Dimensions: 9 cm x 10 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 4025, 01.11
- Collection: Ernest R. Rowe photograph collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.