Contributed by Aroostook County Historical and Art Museum
International Fertilizers promotional photograph. Francis X. Daigle farm, Soldier Pond. Yield: 36-- twelve-peck barrels on 20 acres averaging 180 barrels per acre.
About This Item
- Title: Francis X. Daigle, Soldier Pond, ca. 1930
- Creation Date: circa 1930
- Subject Date: circa 1930
- Local Name: Francis X. Daigle farm
- Town: Soldier Pond
- County: Aroostook
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 9.2 cm x 11.7 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- International Fertilizers (Firm)--Advertising
- Farms--Maine--Soldier Pond
- Potato growers--Maine--Soldier Pond--Photographs
- Farms & farming--Maine--Soldier Pond
For more information about this item, contact:Aroostook County Historical and Art Museum
109 Main Street, Houlton, ME 04730
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.