Contributed by Aroostook County Historical and Art Museum (Houlton Museum)
International Fertilizers promotional photograph. Waldo Calrk farm, Sherman Mills. Yield: 6600 twelve-peck barrels on 40 acres, and average of 165 barrels per acre.
About This Item
- Title: Waldo Clark farm, Sherman Mills
- Creation Date: circa 1930
- Subject Date: circa 1930
- Local Name: Waldo Clark farm
- Town: Sherman Mills
- County: Aroostook
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 9.2 cm x 11.7 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- International Fertilizers (Firm)--Advertising
- Farms--Maine--Sherman Mills
- Potato growers--Maine--Sherman Mills--Photographs
- Farms & farming--Maine--Sherman Mills
For more information about this item, contact:Aroostook County Historical and Art Museum (Houlton Museum)
109 Main Street, Houlton, ME 04730
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.