Contributed by Aroostook County Historical and Art Museum (Houlton Museum)
International Fertilizers promotional photographs featured local farmers. Willie Daigle's farm on Soldier Pond used 800 pounds of 8-16-20 fertilizer per acre, yielding 170 barrels of potatoes per acre.
About This Item
- Title: Willie Daigle farm, Soldier Pond, ca. 1930
- Creator: Internatinal Fertilizers
- Creation Date: circa 1930
- Subject Date: circa 1930
- Local Name: Willie Daigle farm
- Town: Soldier Pond
- County: Aroostook
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 9.2 cm x 11.7 cm
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Family farms--Maine--Soldier Pond
- Farms & farming--Maine--Soldier Pond
- Farms--Maine--Soldier Pond
For more information about this item, contact:Aroostook County Historical and Art Museum (Houlton Museum)
109 Main Street, Houlton, ME 04730
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.