Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The building being demolished in preparation for construction of the Eastland Hotel is surrounded by snow on Marh 9, 1926 at 4 p.m.
About This Item
- Title: Demolition, High Street, Portland, 1926
- Creation Date: 1926-03-09
- Subject Date: 1926-03-09
- Town: Portland
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 19 cm x 24 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 462, Box 1/3
- Collection: Eastland Hotel photograph collection
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Building sites--Maine--Portland
- Eastland Hotel (Portland, Me.)
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.