Contributed by Pejepscot History Center
A menu listing various foods, with an emphasis on chocolate items, for a "Chocolate dinner" at St. Paul's Church in Brunswick.
The menu reads, "The Chocolate Menu
Oyster Cream Chocolate
White Chocolate and Sandwiches
St. Paul's Rectory
About This Item
- Title: Chocolate Menu, Brunswick, ca. 1870
- Creator: St. Paul's Episcopal Church, Brunswick
- Creation Date: circa 1870
- Subject Date: circa 1870
- Location: Brunswick, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Paper
- Dimensions: 14.5 cm x 12.0 cm
- Local Code: PHS
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- St. Paul's Episcopal Church (Brunswick, Me.)
- Dinners and dining
For more information about this item, contact:Pejepscot History Center
159 Park Row, Brunswick, ME 04011
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.