Contributed by Caribou Public Library
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
A view of the old Fish Hatchery on Outer Sweden Street in Caribou, built in 1895. D.E. Johnson is on the left.
About This Item
- Title: Old Fish Hatchery, Caribou, 1895
- Creator: L., Dae G.
- Creation Date: circa 1895
- Subject Date: circa 1895
- Local Name: Old Fish Hatchery
- Town: Caribou
- County: Aroostook
- State: ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 15.1 cm x 20.2 cm
- Object Type: Image
For more information about this item, contact:Caribou Public Library
30 High Street, Caribou, ME 04736
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.