Contributed by Pejepscot Historical Society
The $2 million fabrication plant of Bath Iron Works at Harding Station in Brunswick as it neared completion.
About This Item
- Title: Bath Iron Works fabrication plant, Brunswick
- Creator: Shulman, Harry
- Creation Date: circa 1955
- Subject Date: circa 1955
- Local Name: Bath Iron Works
- Town: Brunswick
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photograph, print
- Dimensions: 19 cm x 24 cm
- Local Code: 1990.156.345B
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Bath Iron Works--Buildings--Photographs
- Boat & ship industry--Maine--Bath
For more information about this item, contact:Pejepscot Historical Society
159 Park Row, Brunswick, ME 04011
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.