Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Manuscript map 17 from the Plymouth Company records showing lots 50, 52, 53 and 54 with Mr. Brainard, Levi Jewell, Moses Davis mentioned.
About This Item
- Title: Map of Kennebec Purchase lots, ca. 1750
- Creator: Plymouth Company
- Creation Date: circa 1750
- Subject Date: circa 1750
- Location: Kennebec County, ME
- Media: Ink on paper, map
- Dimensions: 19 cm x 16 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 60, Map 17
- Collection: Plymouth Company (1749-1816) records
- Object Type: Text and Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Kennebec Patent
- Land grants -- Maine --Maps, Manuscript--Early works to 1800
- Maine -- History -- Colonial period, ca. 1600-1775 --Maps, Manuscript--Early works to 1800
- Plymouth Company (1749-1816) -- Maps, Manuscript -- Early works to 1800
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
Use of this Item is not restricted by copyright and/or related rights, but the holding organization is contractually obligated to limit use. For more information, please contact the contributing organization. However, watermarked Maine Memory Network images may be used for educational purposes.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.