Contributed by Pejepscot Historical Society
This decorated car won first prize for autos over 116-inch wheel base. The driver of the car was Margaret Day.
About This Item
- Title: Fourth of July Parade, Brunswick, ca. 1920
- Creation Date: circa 1920
- Subject Date: circa 1920
- Town: Brunswick
- County: Cumberland
- State: ME
- Media: Photograph, print
- Dimensions: 12.7 cm x 17.78 cm
- Local Code: OH.1581.4
- Collection: Photo Archives
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Fourth of July celebrations--Maine--Brunswick
- Parades & processions--Maine--Brunswick
- Floats (Parades)
For more information about this item, contact:Pejepscot Historical Society
159 Park Row, Brunswick, ME 04011
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.