Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
The photograph shows the Gazebo and Spring House at Underwood Springs in Falmouth Foreside. An open-air theater was built here in 1899 and burned in 1907. The photo was taken July 1, 1899 by R. Cutler Libby.
About This Item
- Title: Underwood Springs, Falmouth Foreside, 1899
- Creator: Libby, R. Cutler
- Creation Date: 1899-07-01
- Subject Date: 1899-07-01
- Location: Falmouth, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Glass Negative
- Dimensions: 12 cm x 18 cm
- Local Code: Coll. 423, Box 3/32
- Collection: R. Cutler Libby glass plate negatives
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Underwood Springs Casino (Portland, Me.)
- Open-air theaters--Maine--Falmouth
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.