Contributed by Maine Historical Society
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Train tracks through Knightville Square in South Portland.
About This Item
- Title: Knightville Square, South Portland, ca. 1924
- Creation Date: circa 1924
- Subject Date: circa 1924
- Location: South Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 20 cm x 24 cm
- Local Code: Photographs--South Portland
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
For more information about this item, contact:Maine Historical Society
485 Congress Street, Portland, ME 04101
(207) 774-1822 x230
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights. No Permission is required to use the low-resolution watermarked image for educational use, or as allowed by the applicable copyright. For all other uses, permission is required.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please use this form.