Contributed by City of Portland Dept. of Public Works
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
Looking southeasterly from number 1100 down Washington Avenue in Portland. The road has new pavement. Notice barrels on the left. These may have been used to carry sand.
About This Item
- Title: Washington Avenue, Portland, c 1917
- Creation Date: 1917
- Subject Date: 1917
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 18 cm x 23 cm
- Local Code: Folder 50
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Washington Avenue (Portland, Me.)--Photographs
- Road construction--Maine--Portland
- Portland (Me.). Public Works
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland Dept. of Public Works
55 Portland Street, Portland, ME 04101
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.