Contributed by City of Portland Dept. of Public Works
Purchase a reproduction of this item on VintageMaineImages.com.
"New Split re-dressed granite block pavement from Revere Street northerly" in Portland. The building on the left is now (2004) Big Sky Bakery.
About This Item
- Title: Deering Avenue, Portland, 1917
- Creation Date: 1917-11-13
- Subject Date: 1917-11-13
- Location: Portland, Cumberland County, ME
- Media: Photographic print
- Dimensions: 18 cm x 23 cm
- Local Code: Folder 85
- Object Type: Image
Cross Reference Searches
Standardized Subject Headings
- Deering Avenue (Portland, Me.)--Photographs
- Road construction--Maine--Portland
For more information about this item, contact:City of Portland Dept. of Public Works
55 Portland Street, Portland, ME 04101
The copyright and related rights status of this item have not been evaluated. Please contact the contributing repository for more information.
Please post your comment below to share with others. If you'd like to privately share a comment or correction with MMN staff, please send us a message with this link.